Happy Birthday Paleo Sweet Potato Chocolate Brownie Recipe August 28 2016
Happy Birthday, Sweet Potato Chocolate Brown Recipe !
- 4 Medium - Large Sweet Potatoes
- 3 Eggs
- 1kg RAWR Chocolate
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 100g Solid Creamed Coconut Block
- 2 Tbsp Cocao Butter
- 5 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 Scoops Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 Tbsp Ground Almonds
- Sprinkle of Instant Coffee
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract/ 1 vanilla pod
- 1 Tbsp Cocao powder (optional)
- 1 Tbsp Honey (oprional)
- 2 Tbsp Ground Mixed Nuts (to decorate)
- Place your sweet potatoes into a large microwavable bowl and microwave them for 10 minutes until they become soft.
- Leave on the side to cool. Preheat the oven to 180C Fan.
- In the meantime, in a saucepan, place the RAWR Chocolate, Coconut Oil, Creamed Coconut, Cocao Butter, Instant Coffee and Chia Seeds and gently warm them together until they have half melted.
- Take them off the heat and continuously stir until smooth.
- Returning back to the sweet potatoes. Using a metal spoon, scoop out the inside of the sweet potato and add it to the melted chocolate mixture.
- Add the protein powder, ground almonds and vanilla to the mixture.
- Taste test to see if you would like to make the brownies more chocolatety and rich or sweeter or both!
- Finally, add the eggs and vigorously whisk !
- Using a spatula, pour the brownie mixture into a greased paper lined tin and place brownies in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Once the brownies bounce back a little once if you slightly poke them, remove them from the oven to cool and sprinkle the ground mixed nuts on top.
- Serve with ice cream whilst still warm or freeze for a later date!
You can buy your ingredients from Designed2Eat.myshopify.com <3
Author: Charleh Dickinson