Paleo Vegan Healthy Cherry Chocolate Sauce Pudding August 04 2016
Here’s how you can make your very own Paleo Vegan Healthy Cherry Chocolate Sauce Pudding Recipe:
Duration: 45 mins
Serves: 6 – 8
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 Tbsp Stevia
- 125g Almond flour or Ground Mixed Nuts
- 25g Cocoa powder
- 125g Coconut Palm Sugar
- 150g Lard/ Grass Fed Butter/ Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Chia Seeds
- 2 Eggs (or 4 tbsp Flaxseed)
- 1 Vanilla Pod
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and grease a medium sized square ovenproof dish with almond oil.
- In a small saucepan, add the cherries, first lot of chia seeds and stevia a small splash of water.
- Leave to simmer on a medium-low heat whilst you make the cake batter.
- First, put all the remaining ingredients in a food processor and blitz until you have a batter with a soft dropping consistency.
- By the now the cherries should have change into a thick, syrupy consistency (good idea to give it a good stir) and evenly spread the mixture throughout the bottom of your dish.
- Next, pour the batter over the cherry filling, and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Let stand out of the oven for 5 or 10 minutes and then cut into slabs and serve with rich and creamy coconut milk.
Author: Charleh Dickinson